January 28th, 2020 Update:
Due to a recent significant increase in last-minute evaluation requests, The Evaluation Network is temporarily unable to fill requests for urgent psychological evaluations (where the filing deadline is before April 1st 2020). Non-urgent requests for psychological evaluations, (where filing deadlines are after April 1st 2020), ARE accepted, however. Urgent and non-urgent medical evaluation requests are also welcome.
If you have any questions, please contact George at 971-319-3704.
How To Request An Evaluation
The NEW Online Referral Process
In an effort to ensure that all evaluation requests are received and reviewed in an equitable and timely manner, the Evaluation Network has transitioned to a secure electronic referral process.
The previous online request portal was discontinued as of November 15th 2019. Requests sent directly through email, fax, or through the mail will not be considered unless an online referral form is also submitted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Applicant’s Identifying Information: legal names, date of birth, country of origin, gender, detention status, client type, A#s, etc.
- Details about your client’s assessment and logistical needs : type(s) of evaluation(s) requested, case type, case status, hearing/interview dates, affidavit deadlines, interpretation needs, testimony needs, special considerations, applicant’s city of residence, applicant’s availability, etc..
- Other Case Details: basis for asylum, specifics to evaluate, additional information about other legal concerns or criminal history.
- Demographic Information (Optional): Providing information about the applicant’s employment , housing, educational history, household size, and potential resource needs.
- Contact Information: Legal representative’s contact information, applicant’s contact information.
Once you have submitted the evaluation request form, please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- A Signed Release of Information**
- A copy of your client’s declaration
- Any additional medical records, police reports or other relevant documents that you would like the evaluator(s) to review as part of their evaluation(s).
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept referrals without these docx**
Contact the Evaluation Network Support Team For More Information:
firstname.lastname@example.org │ f 206-838-2680 │ p. 206-602-1344